Join us for a day to Reflect, Restore & Refresh at
"7 Pillars for Cultivating the Spiritual Life"
A Tabor Ascend Workshop facilitated by Dr Phil Daughtry
In this fast-paced world of high stress and demand, there is little time and space given to the cultivation of a rich spiritual life. And yet, in light of the significant challenges of recent years, the importance of fostering our spiritual wellbeing is now more apparent than ever.
We understand like never before that you cannot pour from an empty cup.
We invite you to to take some time to pour back into yourself at our retreat style workshop at Tabor's beautiful heritage listed campus. Here you will be provided the opportunity to engage in a time of reflection and refreshment by examining the 7 key pillars for being and becoming a spiritual contemplative, to both develop and deepen your spiritual life.
SATURDAY, 23rd July 2022
9am - 5pm 181 Goodwood Road, Millswood SA
Ticket price includes lunch and barista made coffee
- Join us for a day dedicated to your formation and growth at our beautiful heritage listed campus.
- Enjoy lunch and barista made coffee on us.
- This workshop forms part of the Tabor ASCEND program, meaning it is able to be completed for the purposes of professional development, to obtain a micro-credential OR to use toward a higher education award (for more details, please see our Eventbrite page here).
- Bring a group of 5 or more to receive $50 off the ticket price (enter promo code GRPDISCOUNT at top of the page prior to Eventbrite ticket selection).
- Registration from 8:15am for a 9:00am start
- Lunch and barista made coffee included in ticket price (please ensure to make your lunch selection when ordering your tickets on Eventbrite)
- Concludes 5:00pm
- Free onsite parking available (please note, entry to Orphanage carpark is accessible via Mitchell Street)
WHY TABOR ASCEND WORKSHOPS
This workshop forms part of the Tabor ASCEND program. Tabor Ascend PD Workshops are different because they have been developed with flexible attendance options to allow you to decide what YOU want out of your PD. This means workshops can be completed for a variety of purposes including personal or professional development; to obtain a micro-credential; or to use toward a higher education award.
Further details on these attendance options are detailed below:
To find out more about how you can leverage PD toward a micro-credential or higher education qualification, please contact Amy Marsland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE TABOR ASCEND PROGRAM
- Workshop topics selected based on community feedback to ensure real world application
- New workshop dates constantly being released (for upcoming options, please see below)
- Designed to support the ongoing growth and development of those involved in education, counselling, chaplaincy, youth work, ministry, leadership, community services or the not-for-profit sector
- Centres on the provision of relevant, meaningful and practical PD.
2022 TABOR ASCEND WORKSHOPS
- 7 Pillars for Cultivating Spiritual Wellbeing
- The Art of Caring
- Developing the Craft of People Helping