Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar Training 2022
April 2022 Training
Thursday 21st April and Friday 22nd April 2022
July 2022 Training
Tuesday 19th July and Thursday 21st July 2022
- 4 sessions over 2 days (9:30am – 3:30pm)
- Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar (includes spelling)
- Presented by Jan Polkinghorne (Accredited Jolly Phonics Trainer, formerly of SPELD SA.)
- Certificate of Participation provided on each day
- COVID-19: Social distancing, cleaning and hand-sanitising will occur, and masks will be required to be worn in all public areas of the College.
STUDENT PRICE (with Student Card for both Tabor and other Preservice students)
$50 (plus booking fee) for all 4 sessions
QUALIFIED TEACHERS (and others)
$400 (plus booking fee) for all 4 sessions
- Hours (5hrs x 2) count for Professional Learning for teachers.
PLEASE NOTE: Maximum attendance 30. Course may be cancelled if fewer than 20 registrations).
Free onsite parking
BYO lunch (or local shops)