FIND OUT MORE ABOUT TABOR AT OUR 2020 VIRTUAL OPEN DAY!
What’s it like to be a student at Tabor?
Fantastic! Of course, we would say that – but don’t just take our word. According to the current Student Experience Survey(3), Tabor sits well above the national average in Teaching Quality, Skills Development and Student Support.
More people love learning at Tabor – Fact!
Tabor is a leader in community professions. Think teachers, counsellors, youth workers, musicians, creative communicators, pastors, intercultural workers and so on. With our Christian values, authentic community, robust academics, and student-focused learning, Tabor produces sought-after professional graduates who aim to make the world a better place.
How is Tabor different to universities?
• We offer a safe place to study (with free parking)
• Flexible study options (including online)
• Greater personal student support (we’ll know your name!)
Our approach to teaching is relational and interactive. That is why an outstanding 95% of Tabor students report satisfaction with the teaching quality they receive. The national average is 81%. (2)
(1) QILT Student Experience Survey 2018
(2) QILT Student Experience Survey 2019
(3) Compared to all other Non-University Higher Education Institutions surveyed in QILT Graduate Outcomes Survey 2019